- UCA's are designed with added caster to aid in retaining factory alignment specs when aftermarket lift kits are installed. This reduces the darting or wandering in the vehicle's steering when 2.5''-3'' lift kits are installed.
- Upper control arms combined with extended length coilover shocks will allow for up to 1'' of additional wheel droop travel.
- Urethane bushings reduce bushing deflection compared to stock rubber bushings.
- 4130 chromoly tubular upper control arms are 100% bolt on and hand crafted in the U.S.A.
- CNC tapered spindle adapters convert the factory ball joint to a 1" uniball for added component strength & maximum wheel travel.
- TOTAL CHAOS includes 1" I.D. uniballs that feature a heat-treated stainless-steel ball & heat-treated stainless-steel race for maximum corrosion resistance and component longevity. These uniballs also feature a military grade PTFE woven fabric liner that helps prevent noise.
- Custom profile upper and lower hi-misalignment spacers maximize droop wheel travel and are machined from heat treated 17-4 stainless steel.
- Control arm pivots include zerk fittings to grease the bushings and inner sleeves without disassembly.
- 3 stage powder coat process includes a durable clear coat to provide a long lasting finish.
- Complete Grade 8 hardware kit is included.
Lifting the front of a vehicle with a set of coilovers may be step one in gaining more off-road performance, however installing just an aftermarket shock can cause limitations without upgrading the Upper Control Arm too.
Adding 2-3'' of lift on the vehicle will compromise your Toyota's factory alignment specs from lost caster. Our UCA's are designed to add 3 degrees of caster - offering better straight line tracking, as well as improved high speed stability and cornering. TC UCA's are designed to provide 1'' of added droop wheel travel when they are installed with a pair of factory replacement ''extended travel'' coil over shocks.
TC upper arms add component durability and allow for individual parts to be replaced including bushings and uniballs.