- Heim upper control arms are fully adjustable to allow maximum tuning of caster and camber. Shipped preset to O.E. location.
- Designed for vehicles with a 6" or higher drop bracket lift kit.
- TC includes 3/4" chromoly heim joints for the pivots.
- TC upper control arms combined with extended length coil over shocks will allow for up to 1" of additional wheel travel.
- Designed to maintain factory alignment specs on vehicles with 1.5"-3" lift kits.
- 4130 chromoly tubular upper control arms are 100% bolt on and hand crafted in the U.S.A.
- 1'' I.D. uniballs feature a heat-treated stainless-steel ball & heat-treated stainless-steel race for maximum corrosion resistance and component longevity. These uniballs also feature a military grade PTFE woven fabric liner that helps prevent noise and reduce maintenance.
- CNC machined slug adapters press into the spindle and convert the factory ball joint to a 1" uniball for added strength and wheel travel.
- Custom profile upper and lower hi-misalignment spacers are machined from 17-4 stainless-steel to maximize strength and wheel travel.
- 3 stage powder coat process includes a durable clear coat to provide a long lasting finish.
- Complete Grade 8 hardware kit is included.
- * Not compatible with Tuff Country lift kit.
Lifting the front of a vehicle with a set of coilovers may be step one in gaining more off-road performance, however installing just an aftermarket shock can cause limitations without upgrading the Upper Control Arm too.
Adding 2-3'' of lift on the vehicle will compromise your Toyota's factory alignment specs from lost caster. Our UCA's are designed to add 3 degrees of caster - offering better straight line tracking, as well as improved high speed stability and cornering. TC UCA's are designed to provide 1'' of added droop wheel travel when they are installed with a pair of factory replacement ''extended travel'' coil over shocks.
TC upper arms add component durability and allow for individual parts to be replaced including heim joints and uniballs.